The Roma drawer bed base combines the soft scroll and piping detail for a romantic feel. Beautifully upholstered with your choice of drawer configuration and leg colour. Piping highlighted in image for illustration purposes.
- Combines Roma bedhead along with the storage of a drawer base.
- Bedhead section slides into the back of the drawer base.
- Under bed storage drawers, available in several configurations.
- Solid construction topped with poly-cotton padding a strong and breathable fibre.
- Wooden legs with three colour options.
- Solid 1.8cm base on drawers, screwed and glued. No flimsy ply with staples here!
- Single and King Single comes in two pieces – bed head and drawer base.
- Double, queen and king comes in three pieces – bed head (1 piece) and drawer base (2 pieces).
- Bed head depth is approximately 10cm.
- Upholstered in Warwick fabrics with a wide range of colours and textures.
- Our upholstered ranges are handmade and please note our dimensions may have a small variation of 1-2cms.
- Made to order lead time 5-6 weeks.
- All of upholstered storage beds are handcrafted and made to last. Using premium materials and experienced upholsterers to set a high standard. Yes, we’re a little (ahem) obsessive about quality. Locally made in Sydney.
MATERIALS & SPECIFICATIONS
- French seam is 2cm wide.
- Solid timber frame.
- Australian pine used for slats on base and covered with fabric for finished look.
- Distance between each slat is 7cm and each slat is a solid 1.9cm thick and 7cm wide.
- Bed head has two arms that slide in and attach to drawer base section.
- Wooden 7cm legs with three colour options, legs come attached and screwed into place.
- Base on the drawers is 1.8cm thick which is glued and screwed. Strong enough to hold up to 70kgs.
- Easy open and close finger pull drawers.
- Full extension metal runners on drawers.
- Poly cotton padding.
- Australian made
- Internal side drawer dimensions 57 width x 57 depth x 18 height cm
- Internal Long Drawer dimensions 117 width x 57 depth x 18 height cm (Style 4 and Style 5 only)
- Height of 120cm is inclusive of leg and to top of bed head. Additional height to 130cm or 140cm available upon request - please call or email.
- Can I change the position of the drawers? Yes, the drawer bed bases come is several types of configurations. The single and king single have one or two storage drawers underneath depending on the style of drawer base. Double, queen and king have two, three or four drawers depending on the style of drawer base. All styles are the same price.
- Why don’t the drawers have handles? We have what are called finger pull drawers. No handles needed. Finger pull drawers have a deeper drawer for additional storage and a clean simple appearance.
- What if I don't want to see the legs on the base? We have an option for "Recessed legs" on the drawer bases, so the legs will be less visible. There is a small additional charge, please contact us via phone if this is your preference.
- Will my bedside table get in the way of opening the drawers? No problem here. We purposely design the drawers so they are spaced slightly away from the top end so you can easily fit your bedside table and comfortably open the drawers.
- Can I purchase just the base without a bed head? Absolutely! All our bases can be purchased with or without a bed head and all bed head designs will work with any base.
- Is there an assembly required? Very minor assembly is required. All you need to do is remove the base section from the packaging, remove the bedhead from the packaging and slide the two arms on the bedhead into the base. That’s it!
- Can I have the storage bed in less than 4-6 weeks? We have a range of quick ship fabrics which take the lead time down to approximately 3 weeks. Please give us a call or visit the showroom and we can go through your options.
- What if I can't see a fabric that works for me? Do you have other options? Yes, we even more extensive range of fabrics in our showroom. And if there is a particular range you’re looking for, we can always enquire with the upholsterer.
- How do I care for my upholstered fabric? Check out our Helpful Tools section for an easy guide to caring for your upholstered fabrics.