Handcrafted and made to last our upholstered drawer bed bases are designed to give you a clean, organised bedroom with easy access under bed drawers. Our storage bed bases are all fully upholstered with breathable fabrics and are of solid construction to support you and your mattress.
- Style 5 - 2 Drawer Bed Base. 2 x long drawers on either side.
- Handcrafted in Sydney by a family-owned factory.
- Designed to stand-alone or pair with one of our bedhead options.
- Under bed storage drawers with strong metal runners.
- Solid construction topped with poly-cotton padding a strong and breathable fibre.
- Wooden 7cm legs with three colour options
- No assembly required simply remove from packaging and put into place.
- Upholstered in Warwick commercial grade fabrics with a wide range of colours and textures
- Our upholstered ranges are handmade and please note our dimensions may have a small variation of 1-2cms.
- All of upholstered storage beds are handcrafted and made to last. Using premium materials and experienced upholsterers to set a high standard. Yes, we’re a little (ahem) obsessive about quality. Locally made in Sydney.
- Made to order lead time 5-6 weeks.
MATERIALS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Solid Australian pine slats, covered with fabric for a more finished look.
- Distance between each slat is 7cm and each slat is a solid 1.9cm thick and 7cm wide.
- Base on the drawers is 1.8cm thick which is glued and screwed. Strong enough to hold up to 70kgs.
- Strong full extension metal runners.
- Wooden 7cm legs - comes with legs already screwed into place.
- Easy open and close finger pull drawers
- Poly cotton padding.
- Single and King Single one piece. Double, queen and king 2 split halves for easy access
- Recessed legs option available for a small additional charge.
- Australian made
|Single 1 Piece 1 Drawers
|King Single 1 Piece 1 Drawers
|Double 2 Piece 2 Drawers
|Queen 2 Piece 2 Drawers
|King 2 Piece 2 Drawers
|Super King 2 Pieces 2 Drawers
|Total Base Height
Other questions you may have
- Can I change the position of the drawers? Yes, the drawer bed bases come is several types of configurations. The original drawer base has four drawers, two drawers on either side of the base, Style 3 has four drawers – two at the top and two at the foot end of the bed, Style 4 is a three-drawer bed base with two drawers at the top and one long drawer at the foot of the bed, Style 5 is a two-drawer base which has two long drawers on either side of the base. You'll find all the different types of drawer bed in the "Drawer Bed Base" category.
- Why don’t the drawers have handles? We have what are called finger pull drawers. No handles needed. Finger pull drawers have a deeper drawer for additional storage and a clean simple appearance.
- What if I don't want to see the legs on the base? We have an option for "Recessed legs" on the drawer bases, so the legs will be less visible. There is a small additional charge, please contact us via phone if this is your preference.
- Will my bedside table get in the way of opening the drawers? No problem here. We purposely design the drawers so they are spaced slightly away from the top end so you can easily fit your bedside table and comfortably open the drawers.
- How strong is the base of the drawers? The base of the drawers is solid 1.8cm, glued and screwed in place. No ply with staples here.
- Can I purchase just the base without a bed head? Absolutely! All our bases can be purchased with or without a bed head and all bed head designs will work with any base.
- Can I have the storage bed in less than 4-6 weeks? We have a range of quick ship fabrics which take the lead time down to approximately 3 weeks. Please give us a call or visit the showroom and we can go through your options.
- What if I can't see a fabric that works for me? Do you have other options? Yes, we even more extensive range of fabrics in our showroom. And if there is a particular range you’re looking for, we can always enquire with the upholsterer.
- How do I care for my upholstered fabric? Check out our Helpful Tools section for an easy guide to caring for your upholstered fabrics.