Store now open
In accordance with the NSW government guidelines, our Rozelle showroom is now open and back to regular trading hours - 10am to 4pm daily. All customers will be required to check in via the QR code system in-store and mask wearing for customers and staff is mandatory.
In accordance with the Public Health (Covid-19 General) Order 2021, only fully vaccinated people can enter our showrooms. Only the following three forms of evidence of vaccination will be accepted:
• A COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service NSW App or equivalent smartphone wallet.
• Printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunization history statement.
• Successful completion of a Services NSW QR check-in that includes vaccination confirmation.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. For more information, please refer to the NSW Government website.
In order to provide the greatest level of flexibility while adhering to safety measures, we will discuss with each customer an agreed method for both product delivery and pickups. Customers may choose for the items to be delivered into their homes, or opt for contactless delivery by advising a secure location for the product to be delivered to, in order to limit face to face contact
Contactless delivery procedure option:
- Drivers are wearing face masks while on-site
- It will be mandatory for all drivers to wash and sanitise their hands between all deliveries
- All mattress collection services will not be in operation due to health, hygiene and sanitation reasons.
- Deliveries can only be made to the first point of egress.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time.